Based in Fortaleza, Brazil
June 19, 2016
HIGH FIVE! is a game about resistance, mind confusion and concentration, but also about a gloved hand in the middle of space. A very arcade-like game suitable for both casual and hardcore gamers. Your goal is to answer how many fingers are visible on the screen without letting the timer run out.
The original idea for the game came from a math joke in Daniel Ribeiro’s time at high school (around 2009) that made him start a “hand game” that people had to say how many fingers they could see with the twist of turning the hand around to cause confusion. It only turned into a digital game concept when Ribeiro started college in 2012. After that, he sought teammates to work on the game, only to be able to form a definitive team in 2015, which came to be the same people that founded Astrum Games. The game was released in June 19, 2016.
- Fast-paced, concentration-heavy gameplay.
- Score system and "right answer" combo mechanics that rewards the player with huge multiplier bonus.
- Difficulty system that adapts to player skill.
- Ranking system that measure player performance.
- Graphics and soundtrack are all inspired by classic titles from the 16-bit era.
- Google Play support for leaderboards and achievements.
- A secret mode to be unlocked!
There are currently no trailers available for HIGH FIVE!. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "1st place at the II Mostra Cearense de Games" Porto Iracema das Artes, Fortaleza/CE, August 22, 2016
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
HIGH FIVE! Music Demo
Composed by Lucas Hinz. Available at soundcloud.com.
About Astrum Games
Astrum Games is a independent game studio run by Daniel Ribeiro as a sole developer. Learning, creating and finishing projects as I go, I focus on creating unique experiences with the best quality I can provide.
More information on Astrum Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
HIGH FIVE! Credits
Game Design & Programming
Music Composer & Sound Designer